Underground Miner Driver (Moranbah)
Job no: 494781
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Meals & accommodation provided, or if local; allowances paid
- Market adjustment allowances freshly implemented
- Lifestyle 7/7 Roster
- Long term & secure employment opportunity
- KPI Awarded bonus structures in place
About the opportunity:
Mastermyne's long term project is seeking an Experienced Miner Driver. This project is based in the Moranbah region and is a flagship project for Mastermyne. It has a strong safety record and is known for living out the behaviours that reflect our culture - The Mastermyne Way. In addition to a safety work environment and great culture, our project manager and his site based management team do an amazing job of developing our people and helping them to ignite their learning journeys. Many of our supervisors, coordinators and projects across our business started their underground careers working under the strong and supportive leadership of our project manager and now continue to "grow our own" on their own projects.
For your application to stand out you will have a diverse skillset to complete the variety of tasks required. You will be a team player, with an 'all hands-on deck' attitude. For you, no task is too big or too small. Once on site, you will play an essential role in critical pre-development work to return the mine to operation. You will live out the behaviours that reflect our culture – the Mastermyne Way. Our workforce is expected to identify and control critical risks, challenge their peers to a high standard, whilst delivering work that meets mine site and industry requirements.
Minimum skills and experience required are:
- Demonstrated Underground Coal experience in a Miner Driver role
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Current Section 4 Health Assessment Report
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs:
- Diploma Project Management;
- Brain Science Leadership Program;
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service;
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver's new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties and Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging and Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
We have a strong philosophy of growing our own at Mastermyne. No matter your role we support our people to ignite their own learning journeys. It’s part of how we do business and is one of the reasons why people stick with us. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people to join our growing family that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward.
If you want to be part of Mastermyne’s longest running contract in the Moranbah region contract contact Naomee Roberts - Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0484 or Naomee.Roberts@mastermyne.com.au.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend