Deputy/ERZ Controllers (Crinum)
Job no: 494601
Work type: Permanent
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining, Leadership / Management
- Permanent employment
- 7/7 Roster
- Local Living Allowance or Meals/Accommodation provided
- Skills Allowance of $11,000 per annum
- Flights ex-SEQ to Emerald return or Market Allowance of $7,800 per annum
As our Crinum Project reaches the production milestone, essential to the success is building our leadership team. We require experienced ERZ Controllers/Deputy personnel for an immediate start. These are permanent positions with longevity to build your underground career.
About the opportunity:
Crinum is one of two Whole of Mine Operations for Mastermyne, which is a huge milestone in which the company prides itself on. You will have the confidence in joining a workforce that is committed to the development of its people as well as its footprint across the coal mining regions.
The Mastermyne people are team players and eager to do what’s required to get the job done, The Mastermyne Way. You will be joining management teams where safety is the priority and that work hard to build positive, productive work environments where our employees thrive. We Keep Safe, Keep On, Keep It Real, Keep Challenging and Keep Together.
Our preference is always to live locally to the mine operation and there are benefits available to those who live in or would like to relocate to Emerald in the beautiful Central Highlands. For those who choose to reside elsewhere, flights will be provided.
Recognising implemented Market & Skills Allowances. Further information regarding these allowances will be provided upon application.
Skills and experience required are:
- Demonstrated Underground Coal experience in a similar role with a focus on Cut & Flit/Development work;
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Current Section 4 Health Assessment Report;
- Qld Deputy Certificate or Mutual Recognition
- S1,2,3 & G2 Certificates
- First Aid Certificate, LVR CPR & Pain Management
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs:
- Diploma Project Management;
- Brain Science Leadership Program;
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service;
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties and Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging and Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
We have a strong philosophy of growing our own at Mastermyne. No matter your role we support our people to ignite their own learning journeys. It’s part of how we do business and is one of the reasons why people stick with us. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people to join our growing family that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward.
If you demonstrate the required skillset and are interested in joining Mastermyne’s Crinum Mine Operation, contact Naomee Roberts in our Recruitment Team on 07 4963 0484.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend