Job no: 494374
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
Underground Longwall Operator
- 4 Months Work with possibility for ongoing work
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance ($40 per shift worked)
- Competitive salary (+KPI Bonus + Super)
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
Why you should apply for this opportunity:
Our Aquila Development & Outbye Services Contract has hit some impressive targets since kicking off in 2019. With over 280 employees on site, Mastermyne has played a critical role in re-establishing this mine ready for longwall operations.
Aquila is one of our flagship projects, where our sizeable workforce means there is plenty of opportunity to diversify your experience and potential to develop your skills for future leadership roles within Mastermyne.
In addition to a secure contract with an employer that values its employees, Mastermyne offers a range of benefits that really add value to you and your family’s lives.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Brain Science Leadership Program
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit: Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver's new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Longwall;
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Training & Assessment;
- Current Underground Coal Board Medical;
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Mastermyne values its people and are setting new benchmarks in performance by sharing a clear set of values we call The Mastermyne Way. Our Way defines how we work. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. Do you have what it takes to work Our Way and be a “Mastermyne Keeper”? Apply online now, if you have further queries please contact Fiona Masters Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0407.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend