Purchasing / Warehouse Coordinator
Job no: 494363
Work type: Permanent
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Mon to Fri Roster @ start up with a view to 9-Day Fortnights
- Secure work up to 4 years +
- Permanent full-time employment
- Whole of Mine contractor operation project
- Accommodation and meals provided in Blackwater
- Based at Cook Colliery
About the opportunity:
Mastermyne have begun mobilising key staff and underground personnel to carry out initial pre-development works at Cook Colliery prior to being appointed as the Mine Operator. As part of the early-stage project team you will play an important role in establishing the mining operation and to build a team with a unique positive culture that resonates of the Mastermyne Way.
About the role:
Our project support staff are the backbone to our operations and getting the right people onboard from contract inception is critical to our success. Our project staff lead from the front, are forward-thinkers and enjoy diversity in their working week as they juggle the multiple priorities and expectations that come with working on a busy, productive mine site.
Minimum skills and attributes we seek for a Procurement / Warehouse Coordinator:
- The ability to continually identify areas for profit improvement;
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills to build long-lasting and productive working partnerships with colleagues and suppliers;
- A deep understanding of good purchasing practices and processes and the ability to ensure they are adhered to across multiple sites;
- An ability to identify problems or improvements and see them through to completion;
- Significant exposure to ERP systems, Pronto experience is highly desirable;
- Supervisory Certificates / Standard 11 Statement of Attainment desirable;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Brain Science Leadership Program
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit: Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver's new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
We have a strong philosophy of growing our own at Mastermyne. No matter your role we support our people to ignite their own learning journeys. It’s part of how we do business and is one of the reasons why people stick with us. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people to join our growing family that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward.
If you want to be part of Mastermyne’s Cook Whole of Mine contract contact Jannah Gaviglio, Recruitment and Mobilisation Manager on 0 4963 0439/0419 612 790.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend