Operations Coordinator - NSW
Job no: 494322
Work type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Permanent full-time employment
- Development opportunity to grow with the business
- Based at our NSW Gateshead facility with regular site travel required
- Remuneration will commensurate with experience and skill set
- Vehicle as part of Salary Package.
ABOUT WILSON MINING:
Wilson Mining is a market leader in cavity fill, strata consolidation and ventilation control devices and has been delivering specialist contracting services for over 25 years to the Australian coal mining sector and more recently has diversified into hard rock mining. Acquired by the Mastermyne Group in 2019, Wilson Mining are part of a Group of Companies that are made up of people who share a set of old-fashioned values we call The Mastermyne Way. “Our Way” adds value for our employees, clients, communities and shareholders. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. We seek applicants who want to work hard to maintain the quality standards that we have set, think beyond traditional limits and collaborate with others to transform our business and our industry.
The Wilson Mining business is an integral part of services offered by The Mastermyne Group of Companies. It provides critical support and services to existing clients and pushes the envelope with leading edge technology and strata consolidation methods. Due to continued growth, we are now seeking an Operations Coordinator to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the New South Wales Operations Manager, working alongside a close-knit team, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of critical specialist services throughout New South Wales.
Working as part of a small team you will need to have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and lead by example. Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in our business and we only seek people aligned with these same values.
Minimum skills and attributes we seek for our Operations Coordinator:
- Strong leadership, leading from the front, working closely with small teams to deliver excellent results;
- Hands on manager who has the ability to Coordinate and prioritise tasks with underground Supervisors, however, is also able to have a presence underground to lead crews when required
- Demonstrated experience coordinating projects, managing a workforce, providing budget estimates and reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients to understand and deliver their needs;
- Demonstrated strong safety leadership capability entrenched from your previous experiences underground;
- Strong procurement understanding in maintaining, ordering and auditing product and stock;
- Excellent communicator who is ready to strike up conversation with operators, managers, clients and corporate teams;
- Not mandatory but preferable to have experience in polymeric applications/ injections;
- Valid Driver’s licence.
If you want to own your job, thrive in a ‘hands off management style,’ conduct yourself with integrity and want to join an employer that values hard work, loyalty and commitment APPLY NOW. For more information please contact Cassandra Mayer, 07 4963 0400.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend