Expressions of Interest - Underground Operators, Fitters and Electricians
Job no: 494189
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Now taking Expressions of Interest!!
- Tahmoor, Illawarra
- Weekday + Weekend Rosters
- Weekly Bonus
- Possible 14-month contract starting from August 2021
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the Company:
Mastermyne has a strong history of growth and diversification which has set our business up for continued success and expanded our services and products we offer clients along the east coast of Australia. We are proud to be valued as a trusted contractor in the Australian coal mining sector that is respected for setting new benchmarks in performance and creating value for our employees, clients, communities and shareholders.
We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward and growing our 1000+ workforce.
About the opportunity:
At Tahmoor our project team plays a critical role in partnering with our Client to achieve safety and production targets. We seek employees that want to work hard to maintain the quality standards we have set and that want to keep challenging each other to exceed expectations.
We are now taking Expressions of Interest for the following possible opportunities:
- Underground Operators
- Underground Electricians
- Underground Fitters
The “Extras” we can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses
- “Well-Pay” (Ask our recruitment team for more information)
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Parental bonus for “Mums and Dads”
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded for each Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Family Christmas parties and gifts
- Key milestone service recognition gifts
- Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Salary Packaging (Great for DIDO/FIFO employees)
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Roadway Rehabilitation / Ventilation / Civil Works and Major Infrastructure Installation work
- Relevant Trade Certification and Qualifications/tickets (Trades)
- Current Mines Rescue Induction
- Order 43 Medical
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations
- Valid Driver's Licence
Mastermyne values its people and are setting new benchmarks in performance by sharing a clear set of values we call The Mastermyne Way. Our Way defines how we work. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours.
To express your interest please apply by following the links. If you have further queries please contact our Recruitment Team on 07 4963 0400 to discuss any queries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend