Job no: 494175
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Aquila Underground Mine
- 7/7 Roster | Chartered flights available
- Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance ($40 per shift worked)
- Competitive salary (+KPI Bonus + Super)
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
Why you should apply for this opportunity:
Our Aquila Development & Outbye Services Contract has hit some impressive targets since kicking off in 2019. With over 240 employees on site, Mastermyne has played a critical role in re-establishing this mine ready for longwall operations.
Aquila is one of our flagship projects, where our sizeable workforce means there is plenty of opportunity to diversify your experience and potential to develop your skills for future leadership roles within Mastermyne.
In addition to a secure contract with an employer that values its employees, Mastermyne offers a range of benefits that really add value to you and your family’s lives.
Our “Extras” we offer beyond your weekly salary:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses
- “Well-Pay” (Ask our recruitment team for more information)
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Parental bonus for “Mums and Dads”
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded for each Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Family Christmas parties and gifts
- Key milestone service recognition gifts
- Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Salary Packaging (Great for DIDO/FIFO employees)
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Conveyor Works;
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate;
- Current Underground Coal Board Medical;
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Mastermyne is passionate about selecting the right people for our projects as our people are our greatest Point of Difference. We take great care in ensuring we employ people that share a clear set of values we call The Mastermyne Way. Our Way defines how we work. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. Do you have what it takes to work Our Way and be a “Mastermyne Keeper”? For further queries, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0749630400.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend