Electrical Overhauls Coordinator
Job no: 494148
Work type: Permanent
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
- Newly created role; great career advancement opportunities
- ASX listed company, employing up to 1000 people
- Competitive salary package + employee benefits
- Based in Mackay or Brisbane (travel required)
Mastermyne’s expanded our capabilities to new mine development and contract mine operation to complement our existing contracting project services divisions. This strategic growth requires the investment in an ever-increasing capital investment in equipment and plant. As such, the company has established an Asset Management division to support the management and operational reliability of the Company’s growing fleet of underground production equipment and major plant.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this Electrical Overhauls Coordinator is one (1) of seven (7) corporate roles in the functional team who will be based in either the Mackay or Brisbane office and travel regularly to our site-based operations. The Electrical Overhauls Coordinator will support the newly established team to improve operational reliability, maximize uptime and deliver high performance on all our mine operations and existing projects.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Overhauls Coordinator is a newly created role and will be responsible for scoping, scheduling and managing the mining fleet overhaul and rebuild processes. Working closely with the OEM or Overhaul partners to deliver on time and on spec our fleet of mining equipment against the life cycle and the growth strategy plan. The role will also support the Engineering Manager to improve operational reliability, maximize uptime and deliver high performance on our projects.
The preferred candidate must be conversant with underground production equipment and have held a coordinator or engineer role previously, and had accountability for maintenance and reliability process improvement.
- Electrical Trade qualification with extensive electrical experience with Underground Development Equipment;
- Electrical Engineer tertiary qualification with extensive electrical experience with Underground Development Equipment;
- End-to-end project management of major maintenance, equipment purchases and overhauls (from workshop to mine site)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sound knowledge of safety management processes, systems and statutory requirements;
- Exceptional resource management, project planning and financial management skills;
- Contractor experience highly desirable.
Mastermyne is growing and this role offers a strong pathway to a Management role. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter with the desire to make their mark in the contract services world. Join a Company that values fresh thinking and ownership, and where it is an expectation, you will challenge the status quo of the team and challenge peers to a higher standard.
Apply now online or for more information contact Jannah Gaviglio, Recruitment and Mobilisation Manager on 07 4963 0439.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4 PM Friday 25 June 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend