Senior Recruitment Coordinator (Maternity Contract)
Job no: 494142
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Human Resources
- Dynamic, fast paced and supportive culture
- 12-month maternity leave contract
- September 2021 commencement
- Based in Mackay head office
Mastermyne’s strong growth and diversification over the past 25 years has set our business up for continued success. We are a company that does not stand still, continuously pushing forward to break new ground. We work hard to stand out from our competitors, resulting in people being attracted to our business and wanting to be a part of it, either as an employee, a client or partner. Complementing our existing coal contracting, project services division we have expanded our capabilities into new coal mine development, contract coal mine operation and now contracting project services in metalliferous mining.
Reporting to the Recruitment and Mobilisation Manager, and working as part of a close-knit HR/recruitment team, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall recruitment strategy with a focus on managing the hands-on end-to-end operational recruitment in QLD and NSW for key projects. This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where you will dovetail with other functional areas and divisions of the Company to make every new appointment and project mobilisation a seamless process.
To succeed in the role of Senior Recruitment Coordinator at Mastermyne you will be driven, show strong initiative, be resilient, and able to shift and lift to respond to different market conditions. You will be passionate to excel at delivering service excellence throughout every touchpoint of our candidate/employee experience and with every stakeholder we engage. What will make you stand out from other Senior Recruiters will be your hunger to learn, never standing still with gleaning new market intel or seeking out system improvements to support our team to deliver great results for the Mastermyne business.
Minimum skills and experienced required:
- Manage and lead end-to-end recruitment for key projects across QLD and NSW;
- Contribute to resource planning for existing and future contracts across our existing coal business and future growth areas in metalliferous mining;
- Partner with Operational Management, Tendering & Commercial teams to drive great results across our business;
- Assist with team supervision from time to time;
- Assist in maintaining current market comparative data;
- Opportunity to contribute to bringing our FY22 business goals to life;
- Ability to implement initiatives that continuously improve our candidate/employee experience;
- System knowledge/expertise of PageUp (Recruitment and Onboarding) desirable;
- Industry experience in underground coal and/or metalliferous mining desirable.
Skills and attributes, we seek in our Senior Recruiters:
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills;
- Team focussed, positive attitude and results-driven;
- Highly responsive with a focus on delivering quality service;
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proven skills in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills to ensure expectations are managed well;
- Solutions-focussed – you see challenges as an opportunity to build stronger relationships.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for University study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs;
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service;
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help – have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties & Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance & discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Salary Packaging & Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
This is a rare opportunity to take a sneak-peak at Mastermyne whilst our Senior Recruitment Coordinator takes maternity leave. This fixed term contract could very well transition to a more permanent career in HR/recruitment or potentially other areas as the business expands. We are an employer that values innovative thinking and doing things a little different. Interested? Apply now online or for a confidential conversation please contact Jannah Gaviglio, Recruitment and Mobilisation Manager on 07 4963 0439.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend