Job no: 494100
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast, Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Up to 3 Months / Short Term Contract
- Weekday and Weekend Shifts (4 / 3 roster)
- Immediate Starts
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the Company
Mastermyne has a strong history of growth and diversification which has set our business up for continued success and expanded our services and products we offer clients along the east coast of Australia. We are proud to be valued as a trusted contractor in the Australian coal mining sector that is respected for setting new benchmarks in performance and creating value for our employees, clients, communities and shareholders.
We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward and growing our 1000+ workforce.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking experienced Underground Electricians for short-term works at Russell Vale Mine Wollongong. You will need to be available to commence immediately and hit the ground running on a variety of works across Outbye and Conveyor Installs.
Some of the "extras" offered are:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Parental bonus for “Mums and Dads”
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded for each Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Family Christmas parties and gifts
- Key milestone service recognition gifts
- Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Salary Packaging (Great for DIDO/FIFO employees)
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Electrician signed off to work alone;
- Relevant Trade and Electrical Licence;
- EEHA & LVR CPR;
- Current or previous Order 43 Medical;
- Current or previous Mines Rescue;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations;
- Valid Driver's Licence.
Mastermyne values its people and are setting new benchmarks in performance by sharing a clear set of values we call The Mastermyne Way. Our Way defines how we work. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. Do you have what it takes to work Our Way and be a “Mastermyne Keeper”? For further queries, please contact Cassandra Mayer, Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 07 4963 0428.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend