Job no: 493995
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term, Permanent
Location: Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast
- Monday to Friday Roster
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Leading training provider
- Exciting growth opportunities
- Based in Wollongong region
About the company
MyneSight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31900) and is a part of the Mastermyne Group of Companies. It provides accredited training and consulting services designed to upskill workforces and has been delivering training and compliance solutions since 2008 that improve efficiency and reduce costs to mine operators in the resources sector.
About the opportunity
As the Compliance Coordinator you will play a critical role in auditing, validating and reviewing all compliance and quality assurance activities and documentation to ensure MyneSight meets its RTO obligations to deliver nationally accredited training. Reporting to the NSW Operations Manager, you will enjoy working as part of a small team with the added benefit of being part of a larger Mastermyne Group family.
About the person:
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a hands-on, actions-orientated administrator with exceptional attention to detail. Your “roll up your sleeves” attitude and ability to build relationships with people from all walks of life will make your application stand out from the rest.
In consideration of the above the successful applicant duties will include:
- Assist in the production of accurate, timely and complete reports at corporate and site level;
- Comprehensive understanding of the RTO standards;
- Experience in administering the compliance of state government contracts;
- Demonstrated experience in developing RTO policies, procedures and other documentation;
- Experience conducting multiple internal and external audits;
- Assist in maintaining electronic management system user profiles and security/access permissions;
- Maintain electronic management system configuration to business needs as requested;
- Perform formatting, registration and coding of documents;
- Accurately maintain files in electronic format within the document management system;
- Respect for confidentiality is maintained at all times;
- Timely flagging of issues to appropriate management - recommending solutions;
- Promote and comply with document archiving protocols;
- Provide systems support, coaching and advice to end users;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel skills at a high level, familiarity with other MS packages.
We seek applications from administrators with suitable experience however would consider those who have a positive attitude and the willingness to learn on the job.
We have a strong philosophy of growing our own at Mastermyne. No matter your role we support our people to ignite their own learning journeys. It’s part of how we do business and is one of the reasons why people stick with us. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people to join our growing family that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward.
For more information please contact Jannah Gaviglio, Recruitment and Mobilisation Manager on 0419 612 790 or apply directly via the “Apply now” button. Please note my office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend