Expression of Interest - Experienced Longwall Relocation Operators
Job no: 493979
Work type: Casual
Location: Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Short term contract with a view to extension
- Weekday & Weekend Rosters Available
- Feb - Apr 2021 commencement
About the opportunity:
Wilson Mining, a Mastermyne Company, is a specialist in the provision of ground support across coal and metalliferous mine sites. We operate across underground coal and underground metalliferous projects spanning the East Coast of Australia. Right now we are seeking applications from Experienced Longwall Relocation Operators for a underground coal projects based in the Hunter Valley.
Due to the specialist nature of our work, we look for applicants who are experienced underground operators, that are reliable, flexible, self-starters who are comfortable working alone underground and on the surface.
Key selection criteria includes:
- Prior experience in delivering or working around ground consolidation or chemical application;
- Demonstrated experience as an underground coal operator or tradesperson is mandatory;
- Previous longwall move experience;
- Previous secondary support and ventilation experience desirable;
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Flexibility due to the nature of emergency work is a must.
What we Offer:
Employing people who emulate our Mastermyne Keeps is important to us. We expect all of our employees to display behaviours that support these values: Keep Safe, Keep It Real, Keep On, Keep Challenging and Keep Together.
Please submit your application via the "Apply" button and contact our Recruitment Team on 07 4963 0400 with any queries.
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend