Trainer Assessor (NSW)
Job no: 493974
Work type: Casual
Location: Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter
- Leading training provider
- Contract work available with the view to longer term employment
- Office located in Newcastle
About the company:
MyneSight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31900) and is a part of the Mastermyne Group of Companies. It provides accredited training and consulting services designed to upskill workforces. It has been delivering training and compliance solutions in Queensland since 2008 and more recently New South Wales that improve efficiency and reduce costs to mine operators in the resources sector.
About the opportunity:
Our Newcastle office is seeking experienced and qualified Trainer/Assessors. Working as part of a small on-site team, this role will play a critical part in delivering quality training programs to clients across New South Wales. You will enjoy working in a close-knit team environment with the benefits of being part of a larger MyneSight and Mastermyne Group family.
About the person:
Our Trainer Assessors possess strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a desire to learn and help grow our training business. You will be self-motivated, a natural problem solver and have strong time management and organisation skills to deliver quality training programs.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40116 or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in working within the Construction or Resources Sectors;
- Current Order 43 Medical;
- Proven Training Experience the facilitation of Nationally Recognised Training competencies equivalent or above as listed below:
- High Risk Work Licence
- RIIHAN208D Perform Dogging
- RIIHAN305D Gantry Crane
- RIIHAN212D Non Slew Crane
- RIIHAN307D Vehicle Loading Crane
- RIIHAN203D Lifting Operations
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- RIIMPO334D Skid Steer Loader
- RIIHAN309D Telescopic Handler
- RIIHAN201D Forklift
- RIIWHS202D Confined Space
- RIICOM301D Communicate Information
- RIIRIS301D Apply Risk Management Processes
- RIIRIS402D Carry Out The Risk Management Process
- RIIWHS301D Conduct Safety and Health Investigations
- RIIOHS204A Working Safely at Heights
- RIIHAN203D Conduct Lifting Operations
- Relevant competencies applicable to training programs being delivered
- Demonstrated vocational experience applicable to the training program being delivered
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Competent knowledge of ASQA requirements for training and assessing;
- Current driver licence.
Experience in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Open Cut / Underground coal mining
- Civil construction
For initial enquiries about these training roles please contact Fiona Masters, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0407.
To apply send your CV outlining all relevant training experience and achievements via our Mastermyne Careers Website.
Please understand that during the Christmas and New Year period we are taking initial enquiries only. Any suitable candidates will be contacted in the New Year to discuss your application further.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend