Experienced Underground Fitter
Job no: 493649
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields, Rockhampton
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Newly awarded long term Conveyor Contract
- Equal Time Roster 7 / 7 | Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance
- Base salary $146K (+ Overtime + KPI Production Bonus + Retention Bonus + Super)
- Immediate start if available
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the opportunity:
A long term partner of Anglo American, Mastermyne has been awarded a long term Conveyor works contract at its Aquila Underground Coal Mine.
The “Extras” we can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” - personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Mastermyne is seeking an Experienced Underground Fitter to join our project management team. You will play a critical role in achieving safety and production targets and maintaining quality standards in order to set this project up for continued success.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Conveyor Works
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Trade Certificate
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Please contact the Recruitment Team on 0749630400 or email@example.com for any further queries.
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend