Job no: 493434
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Tamworth and North West NSW
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- 18 + Month Contract
- 7/7 Roster
- Chartered Flights ex Brisbane available
- Accommodation and Meal Allowance
- Immediate Start
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the opportunity:
At Mastermyne, Development success is measured by two things 1) strong safety performance, and 2) consistent production performance. This is non-negotiable. One cannot be compromised for the other. Hazard identification, critical risk management, back to basic’s good housekeeping and looking out for your workmates; if these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit..
Some of the “extras” offered are:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Mastermyne is seeking an Experienced Underground Electricians to join our Narrabri Development team. You will play a critical role in achieving safety and production targets and maintaining quality standards in order to set this project up for continued success
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in our business and we only seek Underground Electricians aligned with these same values. Technical requirements we are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development Cut & Flit work;
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Underground Industry Induction - Mines Rescue.
- Trade Certificate
- Electrical Licence
- LVR / CPR (within 12 months)
- EEHA: Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas Certificate
- HV: High Voltage
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
This is an exciting career opportunity for experienced underground personnel, where you will gain hands-on experience in a new mine development project. Apply now online. For more information contact Shalese Patterson, Recruitment Officer on 0436 637 246.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend