Job no: 494172
Work type: Casual, Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields, Rockhampton
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Longwall installation
- Short term with possibility of extension
- 7/7 Roster
- Weekly Bonus
- Camp & Meals provided
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
Why you should apply for this opportunity:
Our Aquila Development & Outbye Services Contract has hit some impressive targets since kicking off in 2019. With over 240 employees on site, Mastermyne has played a critical role in re-establishing this mine ready for longwall operations.
Aquila is one of our flagship projects, where our sizeable workforce means there is plenty of opportunity to diversify your experience and potential to develop your skills for future leadership roles within Mastermyne on this contract or at on one of contracts located across Queensland and New South Wales.
We now have a need for experienced Longwall Electricians to join our successful team.
Longwall Electrician minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Longwall Installations;
- Current Underground Medical;
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Trade Certificate;
- QLD Electrical Licence
- LVR / CPR (within 12 months)
- EEHA: Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas Certificate;
- HV: High Voltage (various on sites);
- Longwall Tickets highly desired;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the team on this successful project! Apply now online. For more information contact Cass Mayer, Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 07 4963 0428.
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend