Underground Electrician - Conveyors
Job no: 494098
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Underground Coal Mining
- 6 Month Contract
- Equal Time Roster 7/7 |Camp & Meals
- Broadmeadow Mine
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the Company
Mastermyne has a strong history of growth and diversification which has set our business up for continued success and expanded our services and products we offer clients along the east coast of Australia. We are proud to be valued as a trusted contractor in the Australian coal mining sector that is respected for setting new benchmarks in performance and creating value for our employees, clients, communities and shareholders.
We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward and growing our 1000+ workforce.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking experienced Underground Electricians for conveyor work on this newly awarded piece of work at Broadmeadows.
Some of the "extras" offered are:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses
- “Well-Pay” (Ask our recruitment team for more information)
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Parental bonus for “Mums and Dads”
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded for each Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Family Christmas parties and gifts
- Key milestone service recognition gifts
- Discounted Income Protection Insurance
- Salary Packaging (Great for DIDO/FIFO employees)
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal / Electrical experience with a focus on Conveyor Installation work;
- Electrical Trade Certificate;
- QLD Electrical Licence;
- LVR CPR, EEHA & any other relevant certificates;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations;
- Valid Driver's Licence.
Mastermyne values its people and are setting new benchmarks in performance by sharing a clear set of values we call The Mastermyne Way. Our Way defines how we work. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours. Do you have what it takes to work Our Way and be a “Mastermyne Keeper”? Contact Cassandra Mayer in our Recruitment Team on 07 4963 0400.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend