Job no: 494096
Work type: Permanent
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Categories: Administration, Finance, Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ), Underground Coal Mining
- Mon to Fri Roster @ start up with a view to 9-Day Fortnights
- Secure work up to 5 years +
- Permanent full-time employment
- Whole of Mine contractor operation project
- Emerald region
About the opportunity:
Mastermyne is building our operations team to manage our first Whole of Mine contract at Crinum Underground mine. Early works commenced in July 2020 and is close to completion. A fully executed operating contract is imminent. To be on the front foot we want to have a team of our best people ready to mobilise on short notice.
This is your chance to be part of a specialist project team to lead the charge of Mastermyne’s first contractor operation. It’s a pivotal milestone in Mastermyne’s evolution and will set us up to achieve our five-year growth strategy. Your role will be critical in setting up the systems, processes and infrastructure to make this a safe and successful operation.
About the role:
Our project administrators are the backbone to our operations and getting the right people onboard from contract inception is critical to our success. Our administrators lead from the front, are forward-thinkers and enjoy diversity in their working week as they juggle the multiple priorities and expectations that come with working on a busy, productive mine site.
Minimum skills and attributes we seek for our site administration staff:
- Finance or HSE or Maintenance and Production administration experience required;
- Demonstrated experience as a site-based administrator will be highly regarded;
- Ability to problem solve, identify concerns and escalate in a timely manner;
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and expectations for multiple stakeholders;
- Standard 11 Statement of Attainment desirable;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
The Mastermyne “Extras”:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
We have a strong philosophy of growing our own at Mastermyne. No matter your role we support our people to ignite their own learning journeys. It’s part of how we do business and is one of the reasons why people stick with us. We’ve proven that the Mastermyne Way goes a long way. It shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours and we seek out people to join our growing family that share these same values to keep pushing our business forward.
If you want to be part of Mastermyne’s evolution please contact Cass Mayer, Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 07 4963 0428.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend