Trainer Assessor (NSW)
Job no: 494070
Work type: Casual
Location: Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter, Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast
- Leading training provider
- Contract & Casual work available
- Based Wollongong / Newcastle Offices / Site Travel
About the Company:
MyneSight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31900) and is a part of the Mastermyne Group of Companies. It provides accredited training and consulting services designed to upskill workforces. It has been delivering training and compliance solutions in Queensland since 2008 and more recently New South Wales that improve efficiency and reduce costs to mine operators in the resources sector.
About the opportunity:
Our New South Wales training centre is seeking experienced and qualified Trainer/Assessors. Working as part of a small on-site team, this role will play a critical part in delivering quality training programs to clients across all regions. You will enjoy working in a close-knit team environment with the benefits of being part of a larger MyneSight and Mastermyne Group family.
About the person:
Our Trainer Assessors possess strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a desire to learn and help grow our training business. You will be self-motivated, a natural problem solver and have strong time management and organisation skills to deliver quality training programs.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40116 or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience working within the Construction or Resources Sectors;
- Willingness to complete an Order 43 Medical if required;
- Proven training experience in the facilitation of Nationally Recognised Training competencies relevant to the sectors listed below:
- Open Cut / Underground coal mining
- Civil construction
- High Risk Work Licence
- Relevant competencies applicable to training programs being delivered;
- Demonstrated vocational experience applicable to the training program being delivered;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Competent knowledge of ASQA requirements for training and assessing;
- Current driver licence.
For initial enquiries or to express your interest please contact our Mastermyne Recruitment Team on 07 4963 0400.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend