Trainer Assessor (QLD)
Job no: 493924
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
- Leading training provider
- Contract work available with the view to longer term employment
- Office located in Mackay
About the company:
MyneSight is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31900) and is a part of the Mastermyne Group of Companies. It provides accredited training and consulting services designed to upskill workforces. It has been delivering training and compliance solutions in Queensland since 2008 and more recently New South Wales that improve efficiency and reduce costs to mine operators in the resources sector.
About the opportunity:
Our Mackay training centre is seeking experienced and qualified Trainer/Assessors. Working as part of a small on-site team, this role will play a critical part in delivering quality training programs to clients across Queensland. You will enjoy working in a close-knit team environment with the benefits of being part of a larger MyneSight and Mastermyne Group family.
About the person:
Our Trainer Assessors possess strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a desire to learn and help grow our training business. You will be self-motivated, a natural problem solver and have strong time management and organisation skills to deliver quality training programs.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40116 or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in working within the Resources Sector;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Proven Training Experience the facilitation of Nationally Recognised Training competencies equivalent or above as listed below:
- RIIHAN208E Perform Dogging
- RIIHAN305D Operate a gantry or overhead crane
- RIIHAN212E Conduct non-slewing crane operations
- RIIHAN307E Operate a vehicle loading crane
- RIIHAN203E Conduct lifting operations
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
- RIIMPO334E Conduct skid steer loader operations using attachments
- RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- RIIHAN201E Operate a forklift
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIICOM301E Communicate information
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process
- Relevant competencies applicable to training programs being delivered;
- Demonstrated vocational experience applicable to the training program being delivered;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Current driver licence;
- Competent knowledge of ASQA requirements for training and assessing.
Experience in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Open Cut / Underground coal mining
- Civil construction
For initial enquiries about these training roles please contact Brenda Witt, MyneSight Operations Manager on 0437 449 913.
To apply send your CV outlining all relevant training experience and achievements via our Mastermyne Careers Website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend