Expression of Interest - Corporate / Business Support Opportunities
Job no: 493735
Work type: Casual, Full Time Fixed Term, Part time, Permanent
Location: Newcastle, Maitland and Hunter, Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast, Mackay and Coalfields, Brisbane
Categories: Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ), Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Senior / Executive Management, Graduate, Business Development / Sales, Contracts / Tendering
Mastermyne was founded in Mackay in 1996 by two mates out the back of a ute and on the back of a belief that mining could be done better by being better.
Today, Mastermyne is one of Australian mining’s most trusted contractors with a workforce and footprint that continues to grow. Our culture is shaped by a clear set of values we call the Mastermyne Way. We keep safe, keep on, keep it real, keep together and keep challenging. It’s how we work and it’s what we’re known for. It’s why we’ve grown to become a company that people like to work for and stakeholders want to deal with.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mastermyne offers a range of opportunities and pathways for those looking to build a career in the mining services industry. Our culture, teamwork and safety record is second to none but it’s our employee benefits that really sets Mastermyne apart. As the company continues to grow, we are always seeking like-minded people to join our team. We invite you to complete an Expression of Interest for future vacancies across our projects in Queensland and New South Wales.
- You have a genuine interest in working for Mastermyne and as part of the mining sector.
- Ability to perform the duties of your field and hold relevant experience and qualifications.
- Strong focus on teamwork, mateship and safe work behaviours.
- You have an in-built drive to do better and build Mastermyne’s reputation for excellence.
- You roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
WHAT WE OFFER - Mastermyne Extras:
- Competitive salary.
- A close-knit team that feels like a family.
- Recognition for doing the right thing and coming up with new ideas.
- Celebration of important achievements, milestones and special times.
- Employee wellbeing program.
- Salary sacrificing on flights, novated car lease and income protection.
- Reimbursements for your safety prescription glasses up to $350.
- Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave to help parents support their family.
- Access to career development initiatives, free graduate and internship programs, professional coaching and free leadership programs.
- Payroll deduction to support the rescue helicopter in your region along with other local charities, community groups and welfare organisations through sponsorship and donation programs.
- Participation in local charity events by running, riding and swimming with the Mastermyne sponsored team.
Once you have completed the online application, the Recruitment Team will review and retain your application for future roles in your field of work. To confirm your interest in these roles please follow the links to complete the online application and upload your updated resume.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend